Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EV controller & APC UPS

Status
Not open for further replies.

peja1971

Hi, this is my first post here, I work on two projects now:
1. I try to fix APC SMART-UPS 1400i. Problem is: when I turn it ON output voltage is correct (from main) and then when I disconnect main plug UPS goes from 24v battery and voltage rise over 300volts (it's work on load of 200w), and after that it's shut down because over voltage protection. Does any body know how to fix the problem with over voltage?
2. I build 500A PWM controller for DC electric motor (for EV) and try to connect IGBT BUP314 in parallel but no sucsess, I burn some and I looking for good solution to connect it in parallel. Does any body know how

there is translated discusion about my controller in most popular serbian forum (elite security forum):
Google Translate

PS sorry for my bad English
PSS Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back