• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Euro style connector?


New Member
Anyone know what connector this is? Its 5mm from lug to lug and is used for connections to a gate opener by FAAC. The mating side seems to be individual terminals that snap together to form a multi-position connector.

. 9DF7DBE7-4F1D-4CA0-A9A0-097351807719.jpeg

The mating pluggable connector although this one is seven pin.

Last edited:


Well-Known Member
Most Helpful Member
I tried searching "pluggable blade connectors" on a hunch, then looking at the pictures.

Most were the normal pin style, but this stood out:

Latest threads

EE World Online Articles