Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ETO was my home..

Status
Not open for further replies.

tvtech

Most Helpful Member
Hi

Anyway, new owners, new challenges. Such is life.

Good luck to you Folks...you have a Gem on the **broken link removed** keep it so.

All the best,
tvtech

Last edited by a moderator:
what? i didn't get this

edit: i read the thread you meant....:S

Last edited:
New owners Buddy..

Like things change...let's see how it goes...

Stay well Fez.

Regards,
tvtech

to me it doesn't matter if owners change, main thing is that this site still place to get/share help AND have fun & enjoy life! :)

dual posts from both? isnt't that quad-post? :D...

Quad...double...does not matter..

The fact that you take the time to post here does though....

Simple Buddy :)

tvtech

thanks strom! :)

edit: i meant strom, not storm....funny, when i google suzuki vstrom, i search vstorm!

thanks strom! :)

edit: i meant strom, not storm....funny, when i google suzuki vstrom, i search vstorm!

No worries, fezder--You're not the only one! :D

Now you Guys see..

Matt you are doing a Brilliant job....watching and looking...and just fixing..:):wideyed:
Making us all happy :)

Flat out easy Buddy....so easy.

Long live ETO :)

So easy with the right people. Like everything in Life...surround yourself with good People and you are good to go...think about it.

Crazy stuff.

But good stuff. As always :)

tvtech

**broken link removed**

Hi Guys..

Interesting to read the link above. It seems that our beloved ETO is a very respected brand...so much so that we are regarded on the Net as Engineers:woot:

Just shows the power of correct advise and non chancing with Technical help. We can all be proud of ourselves..and we do this and have fun at the same time:D:D:D

Simply wonderful. ETO has always been a hard act to follow for other Forums out there.

Your Friend,
tvtech

And...maybe..with a little appreciation....the very best will start popping in here again...

Purely speculation on my side.....ever optimistic me. I can only dream :)

Love it.

Eric...you are out there....remember tvtech loves you...you hear....we all love you...and we wan't you back...all of us....every one that has a working brain cell...

I am missing a few...but I know good.

And you are it!!!!!!

Please bear with me....I don't always make sense....
Essentially a mixed up grill :)

Last edited:
Interesting to read the link above. It seems that our beloved ETO is a very respected brand...so much so that we are regarded on the Net as Engineers

I found this advertisement while surfing this site ...

**broken link removed**

Can you figure out why one site is being advertised on the other and vice-versa?

Last edited:
Hi Joe
I don't know (rhymes).

All that I know is you are are here again....checking and seeing what is happening..
Strange hey....ETO is a like a precious kid...you want to give it a hiding....but you love it to death.

I believe once you have experienced ETO...you really don' t want anything else...

Other Forums are not quite the same.....a certain "Character"....a uniqueness....that others cant match...

I know you are at AAC....Probably not the same as here though...remember the Good stuff..

Stay well,
tvtech

I know you are at AAC....Probably not the same as here though...

There area I spend most of my time viewing is the same on multiple forums ... homework help. In fact, you see the same person asking the same question over multiple forums, I guess that is the contest to see who answers first.

If you viewed the power point concerning the acquisition of EDAboard.com forums, it would give you some insight to the other acquisitions, including this one.

I couldn't make sense out of the ppt presentation, The thing I noticed is that the ads promote the other venues and/or seem to be the same as say EDABoard. No variety anymore. The top and bottom ads advertise themselves and the right ads are fixed and the same on multiple sites.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back