Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Epic High Voltage Picture ( Got Lucky )

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJDAudio

Well epic to me anyway :p

**broken link removed**

Allot of time involved in that above picture and allot of 'dud' pictures.

the above setup was 80Kv Every safety precaution was taken but still a little nerve racking shooting High voltage in the dark.

I have a few more shots here,
https://www.djdlabs.com/HIGH_VOLTAGE/

I was not sure where to place this thread, so if it needs moved I understand.

Great computer wall-paper images.
Video with sound would have been cool. The sound from a continuous arc is a wonderful thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Man! What are you doing with my wire brush?!
Great pix, thanks for sharing! I work with 4kVAC at 15A and that scares me. A lot!
E

Great pix, thanks for sharing! I work with 4kVAC at 15A and that scares me. A lot!
E

Happy to share :) High voltage is a beautiful thing.

And I agree Scary is an understatement, I even grounded my camera lens encase of an inadvertent strike.

E

May I ask what is that work, canada? Power station?

It kind of looks like the bolt is inside an Ionizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back