Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronics shops in EU?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacIntoshCZ

Hello,
i just wanted tu buy something in mouser for first time. Parts cost around 25 $. But shipping another 30$. So i bought more parts for around 35$ for free shiping.
BUT i need to pay extra 21% taxes in CZ. Nice
Does anyone know any electronics shop in EU? Germany, Poland etc? I used to use tme/gme in CZ.

Attachments

• Nákupní vozík_bře11_0603dop..pdf
    194.2 KB · Views: 165
Hello,
i just wanted tu buy something in mouser for first time. Parts cost around 25 $. But shipping another 30$. So i bought more parts for around 35$ for free shiping.
BUT i need to pay extra 21% taxes in CZ. Nice
Does anyone know any electronics shop in EU? Germany, Poland etc? I used to use tme/gme in CZ.

I don't see how you expect it to help? - you're still charged VAT on the order anyway, which is presumably what the 21% is (it's 20% here).

The only difference is if you order from an EU member (and you're in the EU), then you pay the VAT to the supplying country, and not your own - but you're still paying the VAT on top of the price.

Parts at mouser are compared to smaller shops more expensive. Shiping is costly. I just wanted to know where others members from EU buy parts.
If i can find better deal.

*Someone on czech forum told me that, Taxes are included in parts already. Dont know if its true.

*Someone on czech forum told me that, Taxes are included in parts already. Dont know if its true.

Most companies list prices excluding VAT, and add it at the invoice stage - it's usually only retail outlets that have VAT inclusive prices.

This makes sense, as most companies reclaim the VAT (so essentially don't pay it), and if your prices include VAT then you have to relabel everything if the VAT rate changes. At one time in the UK we had three different VAT rates :D

At one time in the UK we had three different VAT rates :D

Nigel, please do not say it in loud voice! :confused: We have 21% for most of goods and for a few, 10,5% (some electronic components included).
We do not need more creativity.

Our tax system makes of us the target of most of 160++ taxes in force. :arghh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back