Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronic voting system

Status
Not open for further replies.

fabrizio

I need to build an electronic voting system to collect audience opinions (maybe using a radio frequency device) and pass the result to a pc for processing. Users should have a device with different buttons (2 or 9) and they should be queried by a master system on reception of PC command.
Does anyone have any reference for a project like this?
I had one from an italian magazine but they don't have the PIC software anymore so it's not use.

thanks in advance

Hmm... does it have to be wireless? And does the computer have to keep track of who voted for what? (I would think not.) Also, what do you mean by "2 or 8" buttons? I can help you if you give me that info. :wink: See ya.

Rain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back