Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic Sport Scoreboard for Snooker

Status
Not open for further replies.

dailow

Can anyone please tell me how i would count a score more than 1?? The input is a push button which goes into a schmitt trigger which then drives the counter chip (4026) then displays the score on the 7 segment displays. I have one button for every score in snooker (1-7). Which was is the best for example when i press the button corresponding to two, the count will go up by 2 and so on for the other numbers. i just need a way of sending in more than one pulse so to increment the counter by more than 1. Other ICs i have are the 4516 (presettable up/down counter), 4017 (decade counter/divider). Anything would be much appreciated. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back