Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronic riddles & such, help

Status
Not open for further replies.

jake0o0babs

Okay so I go to Lenape Vo Tech for electronics & our teacher put this jeopardy template on our computers for like powerpoint & we just have to add in questions & stuff.

I need to come up with some more questions for it, I don't want them to be super obvious but I want them to be like easy enough to get too.

Right now I have 1 section for "schematics" & i have another section called "what am I?" & I need a few more questions for that part. It would be good if they were like a little humerous & entertaining because I think we might show these for the rest of the class & I want mine to be unique & fun.

Also any other catagories or questions that anyone could suggest would be appreciated.

Thanks,
-babs-

How about a picture of a CDS photo cell? Not everyone recognizes those on sight.
Other no brainers would be some of the lesser known electrical symbols. It might be funny to make a couple funny faces or figures out of circuit symbols that everyone had to name. There's enough variety in circuit symbols to draw a lot of funny faces I'd imagine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back