Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electronic project Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodbrotha

Hello people, Im new here. I found this site browsing the net. If any of you could provide some ideas for me and my group, that would be appreciated. I attend University of Houston and I'm enrolled in the summer Electronics 3455 class. We have a project that will be due in a few weeks but we are having a tough time deciding on what to do as a project. We want the circuit to be complex but not to complex. The project that we had before wasn't as complex a project as we thought it was going to be so we have to change it up. If any of you have any advice that would be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

what kind of skills do you have?

what kind of skills do you have? Give a few examples of project ideas you've passed on...are there rules and budgetary limits?

Last semester in my Solid State Electronics class, our project was a power supply with 5+-, 12+-, and Variable +- outputs. It was an interesting project and lots of people smoked lots of parts. Mine, however worked the first time and passed with flying colors.
I'll scan the schematic if you like.

Also, in Digital Electronics, our project was to build a digital frequency counter. All parts and chips were wirewrapped and a pain in the @$$ to troubleshoot especially if you weren't neat with your wires (most peoples looked like birds nests).

~Mike

MrMikey83 said:
Last semester in my Solid State Electronics class, our project was a power supply with 5+-, 12+-, and Variable +- outputs. It was an interesting project and lots of people smoked lots of parts. Mine, however worked the first time and passed with flying colors.
I'll scan the schematic if you like.

Also, in Digital Electronics, our project was to build a digital frequency counter. All parts and chips were wirewrapped and a pain in the @$$ to troubleshoot especially if you weren't neat with your wires (most peoples looked like birds nests).

~Mike

your power supply sounds interesting. what i sthe max voltage/current output? could you post up the schematics?

Thanks

Kieran

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back