Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronic project design

Status
Not open for further replies.

brigsjkv

hi,

i am planning to make an electronic project, the idea is im going to control a LEDs on a mimic board using a visual
basic 6 programming. the number of LEDs that im going to control is more than 500 pieces. can any one give me an idea how to do it.

thanks.....

hi,

i am planning to make an electronic project, the idea is im going to control a LEDs on a mimic board using a visual
basic 6 programming. the number of LEDs that im going to control is more than 500 pieces. can any one give me an idea how to do it.

thanks.....

Have you worked in UART handling in VB6 ? If yes, you can interface the application with the LED driver through UART (RS 232). You may need to have a MAX 232 chip for this purpose. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back