Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

electronic components $100 OBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrDEB

AM cleaning out the old components that I no longer need or use.
there are lots of new in package components. numerous led matrix displays new resistors, capacitors etc. Switches galore.
have storage drawers as well to organize parts. Included are wall wart adapters, circuit boards, headers, edged card connectors.
drawers are included. Can ship but buyer pays shipping
the attached pics are only a small portion of what I have

Attachments

• IMGA0168.jpg
    IMGA0168.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 269
  • IMGA0167.jpg
    IMGA0167.jpg
    297.1 KB · Views: 273
  • IMGA0166.jpg
    IMGA0166.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 278
  • IMGA0165.jpg
    IMGA0165.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 266
  • IMGA0165.jpg
    IMGA0165.jpg
    242 KB · Views: 268
  • IMGA0164.jpg
    IMGA0164.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 267
You probably have to provide far more details before anybody will be interested.

MrDEB is near Portland, Oregon in the US.

Hey MrDEB, I live in Portland, OR, and am a bit interested. If you're also in Portland, we can save the shipping hassle. And as Visitor suggested, a few more details would be appreciated. Thanks!

I live in Ryderwood WA.
there are way too many parts to give a detailed description but the drawers in picture are pretty much full. There are several TX/RX modules, lots of unused parts as well as experimental circuit boards.
about 10 large transistors as well as numerous small ones, Several 7805 voltage regulators, LOTS of duel headers and edge card connectors. several wall adapters, various voltages. Hopefully have it all gone by Monday Dec 7th 2020.
PM me for phone #.

I am surprised that in country with 4 times higher average salary compare to me is someone interested in second hand parts.
How much parts costs in US?

Lol. I have all that stuff and consider it worthless but keep it because someday I'll need it. Good luck selling it.

Mike.

One man's junk....

Is another man's box of crap to trip over....

While the retail value of the parts might be well over a hundred bucks (we'll never know based on a fuzzy picture showing a couple IC sockets), the worth of a collection of random parts is very limited. The chances of finding just what you're looking for is slim at best.

I agree that's why I have OBO "OR BEST OFFER"
Heck the drawers are worth something at best. Wife wants me to rid of stuff I don't hardly use.
YES I sell it all and some day will wish I still had that X part.

This for sale post seems to have several things in common with MrDebs project threads...

Out of focus.
No detail.
Only tells half the story.

JimB

what detail do you want?
story? a bunch of electronic components, most are new in package.

will be packing into a plastic container and boxes. Will inventory as I repack
I think he means more info about components.. atmel microprocesors... 74HC family... As you describe it it could be possible everything... Like bunch of used resistors. Posted photo of electronics in boxes... Whats inside? Optocouplers? What optocouplers? Detail is needed.

Sorry - still too far away - I was hoping to drive no more than 15 min. Also, not quite sure what I'd be willing to pay without more info. Thanks anyway.

MAKE YOU A DEAL come pick up for $30. That will more than cover cost of gas etc.

Sorry again. I work 9 hour days and often have evening meetings. Even at $30 for the mystery parts, I don't wish to loose 3 hours of my weekend on the round trip.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back