Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electromagnetic Flashing Stickers Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

rahul986

Hi,
Recently I've been seeing certain objects called as Electromagnetic Flashing Stickers. They are also named as Mobile Anti Radiation Stickers. I've tried a lot to decode the circuit but in vain. The sticker works something like this: It has to be at stuck at the back of an Internal Antenna Mobile phone(like Nokia 3310,3315). Whenever we receive a call, before ringing itself the sticker with two to three LEDs inside it starts flashing. It flashes even when messages are received. I would really be pleased someone :oops: could help me out with the circuit.

These are low curent leds.In this sticker there is some wire that suks up the RF energy transmited by the phone and leads it to the leds.It can get up to 1-2 mA of energy form the phone.

This provs that phones can produce a lot of RF energy

You didnt understand me.I didnt mean that there is a wire conected to the phone.I ment that there is some wire in the sticer that acts as an antena that picks up enugh RF Energy (In other words: Radio waves) to light up a cuple of leds

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back