Electro-tech map!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
zachtheterrible said:
I think this should be a sticky!!

Maybe in the ****-chat area?
Sure, can do! But I need somebody to move this to ****-Chat, I don't have permissions to do so...

Joel Rainville said:
Do you live on your yacht?
Hi Joel,
Thanks for correcting my mis-sppppelling. :lol:
That is a rusty old ship moored near where I frequently walk my wifey and dog. My dog is the white spec on the boardwalk in the satellite shot. The ship is used as a shield to keep waves out of the marina.
I wish I had a yacht. :lol:

Have added my information too
but seems like nobody on this board near japan where i work

Does naybody now how to delete a marker
I want to delete my existing marker and put it on more detailed one

Anybody spoted santa on the north poll?(I put him there)

Oh an where i live slovenia seems to be prety poulated.(2 other guys are there)

I edited the first post in the thread, but I figured I post here too...
EDIT: If you mess up, or want to make a correction, just add another marker and I will go through every once and awhile and remove all of the markers made by you except the one that was most recently placed. or if you would like to have a couple markers (one for work and one for home) just make sure I will be able to tell that in the description.

Hi ElectroMaster,
New Zealand is hiding off one side of Google's map of the world. I zoomed in and it looks like you live in the mountains. My research about New Zealand didn't show anything about that huge lake with a beach on the ocean to the West of you. What is it?

The lake is Lake Ellesmere.

The original pointer was just a shot in the dark... I did not know you could view actual satellite pictures! Now that i do know I have reset my marker to be more accurate.

I live in Christchurch, New Zealand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…