Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electro-tech map!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joel Rainville said:
Do you live on your yacht?
Hi Joel,
Thanks for correcting my mis-sppppelling. :lol:
That is a rusty old ship moored near where I frequently walk my wifey and dog. My dog is the white spec on the boardwalk in the satellite shot. The ship is used as a shield to keep waves out of the marina.
I wish I had a yacht. :lol:

...but how do you edit existing marker?

Have added my information too
but seems like nobody on this board near japan :( where i work

Does naybody now how to delete a marker
I want to delete my existing marker and put it on more detailed one :)

Anybody spoted santa on the north poll?(I put him there)

Oh an where i live slovenia seems to be prety poulated.(2 other guys are there)

I edited the first post in the thread, but I figured I post here too...
EDIT: If you mess up, or want to make a correction, just add another marker and I will go through every once and awhile and remove all of the markers made by you except the one that was most recently placed. or if you would like to have a couple markers (one for work and one for home) just make sure I will be able to tell that in the description.

Someone Electro said:
Anybody spoted santa on the north poll?(I put him there)

i saw it but... that's not north pole... :-D

Hi ElectroMaster,
New Zealand is hiding off one side of Google's map of the world. I zoomed in and it looks like you live in the mountains. My research about New Zealand didn't show anything about that huge lake with a beach on the ocean to the West of you. What is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back