Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electro-Rock

Status
Not open for further replies.

GST_Nem

ive been listening to a bit of electro-rock recenly, mainly fischerspooner who have a great second album and i hear a good first album so im gunna get that soon. are there any similar bands like then in the same sorta range as chemical brothers and the faint...

GST_Nem said:
ive been listening to a bit of electro-rock recenly, mainly fischerspooner who have a great second album and i hear a good first album so im gunna get that soon. are there any similar bands like then in the same sorta range as chemical brothers and the faint...

you mentioned chemical bro's... what is elctro-rock? Is that the same as Trance or Techno.. the backseat of my car is full of that stuff..

its like trance or techno but with singing and somtimes guitars too. listen to any fischerspooner song and u will know what i mean. anything like electrobank by the chemical brothers or even kasabian and the go! team.

GST_Nem said:
im so duh! i forgot to mention daft punk which i hope everyone knows, but they are kinda electro-rock.

Perhaps you might like to enter your location in your details?, so we know where you are - do you mean real punk, or the watered down pretend American punk?.

lol no!! daft punk the group, you MUST know some of their stuff, they have been used in so many adverts. one more time, digital love, "Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger", around the world and robot rock just to name a few of their famous songs. i suggest you get the first three or the discovery album if u havent because they are very good. also goldfrapp i like, so if u know anything like that. i have heard about le tigre, so i will check them out.

Daft Punk. Yeah, I remember those awesome videos they had. 8)

lol way ahead of you, i already got most of their albums :lol:

never mind, i just thought it was a more popular genre. i mean the few bands that try the electro synth style have got good followings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back