Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Electric motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Recep

Hi my friends again,
I have an idea and want to share with you and want to take your opinion. Electical motors gain the electric energy and turning the magnet. And then whell is turning. Can we put on magnet on whell and take electric energy again and use it this for running motor again?

Perpetual motion...Fine idea but doesnt work in this example because the machine isnt 100% efficient

What's the efficient? it musn't be %100 but if %80 efficient we occur this is a big economize

Here we go again!

You won't get much support for a perpetual motion type device on this forum since all know physical laws show that it's impossible. You can't go above 100% efficiency. But if you want to check out other mystical believers in a free lunch and there numerous contraptions to do that, then search for the overunity characters on the web.

No, it will not help at all, period.

In trying to get back energy, you're going to dissipate even more, causing the entire circuit to be even less efficient than it was without the energy feedback.

check out other mystical believers in a free lunch and there numerous contraptions to do that, then search for the overunity characters on the web.

I believe in free lunches, does that make me an overunity character? :) (whatever that is....)

A good number of members, I included, have given full explanations as to why this doesn't work in a number of previous threads. It might be worth searching for!
We will just pick away at you other wise.

I believe in free lunches, does that make me an overunity character? :) (whatever that is....)
It does if the free lunch is for energy.

Google "overunity energy" and you'll run into many.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back