Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

ecg circuit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

siddhi

I am working on ECG amplifier and following the circuit given in AD620 datasheet but I am not able to find the IC AD705 nor AD706 can anyone suggest any alternative for this . Even OP97 is also not available these all are the IC's which takes nanoampere input current . Please suggest me an alternative.

I am working on ECG amplifier and following the circuit given in AD620 datasheet but I am not able to find the IC AD705 nor AD706 can anyone suggest any alternative for this . Even OP97 is also not available these all are the IC's which takes nanoampere input current . Please suggest me an alternative.
In order to help you better we need to know your location.

Analog devices spec'd the AD705 opamp in the AD620 ECG circuit because it was (it is not made anymore) expensive and medical products use expensive parts, then Analog Devices made lots of money.
In the ECG circuit the very low input bias current does not matter but its very low input offset voltage was a convenience then it did not need to be adjusted.

I think any modern opamp that works at the low supply voltage can be used but will need an offset trimpot adjusted. But not a 741 or LM324 opamp.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back