Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle pin numbers - my new part

Status
Not open for further replies.

futz

I'm designing a board in Eagle (5.3.0) and am having a small problem. I've built a new part (3M Micro SD socket) and it's all working fine except I can't figure out how to get my pins to show as 1,2,3... instead of P$5,P$6,P$7...

Here's what I get:
bleh.jpg

Obviously I want the pins to be numbered like the MAX3232CSE above it. What am I missing?

You have to rename them in the library package editor by clicking the toolbar button with resistor R2 on it.

Mike.

You have to rename them in the library package editor by clicking the toolbar button with resistor R2 on it.
That's what I thought at first, but that changes the names DAT2, CD/DAT3, etc. It doesn't change the pin numbers.

EDIT: Oops! I see what you mean now. I was trying to do it in the symbol editor. You are correct sir! Thanks very much! :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back