Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

printing whole numbers

jessey72

Hi Everyone,
I'm working on a project where I'm displaying a temperature reading from a DS18B20 to my 4x20 LCD. I coppied a sample code
for Arduino Nano for the DS18B20 online from here: https://randomnerdtutorials.com/guide-for-ds18b20-temperature-sensor-with-arduino/
that displays the temp using the serial monitor and that part works good but when I display the temperature to my LCD it's
trying to display a decimal point and 2 extra numbers to another line of my LCD that has text in it so it's flasning over the first
3 charcaters of that text line.

I kinda remember I had that problem years ago with a ds1820 when I first got into arduino and on a forum I asked how to display just whole numbers and now I can't remember the the code snipet that solved my problem.

Dose anyone here know a solution?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back