Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Eagle autorouter: airwire left over after autorouting?

Status
Not open for further replies.

earckens

After running Eagle autorouter an airwire is left over: what is the reason? How should that be solved?

Attachments

• soil moisture sensor Low Frequency_v4.pdf
    41.4 KB · Views: 273
Auto router is usually not good. Most people that make many boards do not use it.
You will have to finish the board.
Post your board file and I will try to finish it.

upload_2017-12-8_18-23-20.png

I can't use Eagle to help you so I use Paint to show how to get the traces to connect.
Hope this helps.

Ugh, that autorouting is horrendous! For the love of all that is good, route it by hand PLEASE! :eek::p

Auto router is usually not good. Most people that make many boards do not use it.
Hi ronsimpson, here is the .brd file.

Sorry but for manual routing I do not have the time currently nor the experience, sorry.

Attachments

• soil moisture sensor Low Frequency_v4.brd
    108.6 KB · Views: 216

Sorry but for manual routing I do not have the time currently nor the experience, sorry.

SOLVED: I reduced the size of the polygon (used for cooling, under SMD AMS1117-5.0V) somewhat.

Attachments

• soil moisture sensor Low Frequency_v1.pdf
    41.2 KB · Views: 211
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back