Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

EAGLE aquired by Autodesk

Status
Not open for further replies.
By the way Ron,

I am running EAGLE 7.7.0 with a free lite license, but EAGLE keeps converting that to a standard license- maybe it's because I say such nice things about EAGLE on the net.:happy:

Why don't you give EAGLE 7.7.0 (some earlier 7.x.x had bugs) a go and see what happens . My license converts from lite after about a month of daily use.

Before you do anything though make sure you have the Win10 megga update (effectively Win11).

spec

Last edited:
I think the presence is much more neat than before. Do you know how the new licences on the website correlate with the old ones? (You´ll find the licences here: https://www.autodesk.com/products/eagle/subscribe)

I hope there will be some usefull changes under Autodesk. As far as i can see they just copied the guided tour onto the new presence.

Are there any differences to the old free version?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back