Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dual LM35 temperature control using PIC16F877a (in assembly language)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ulyses

Hi friends, I am new here. Refers to the title, I have a problem with the ADC program in asm language (in adding extra inputs) for my assignment. Friends, I need your help to get the full program in asm language that can operate as the following statement:

PIC16F877A with asm code.

Inputs:
1. LM35 A............. portA,0
2. LM35 B............. PortA,1
3. Push button 1...... portA,2
4. Push button 2...... portb,0

Operations:
1. LM35 A, control led at portb,2 (cold) and portb,3 (hot).

2. LM35 B, control led at portb,4 (cold) and portb,5 (hot).

3. Push button 1, if ON, it will set BOTH LM35 maintain to (cold). Also, led portb,1 for (cold) will ON. This is standby mode.

4. Push button 2 (interrupt), if ON, Push button 1 operation will OFF. It will set BOTH LM35 maintain to (hot). Also, led portb,0 for (hot) will ON.

5. If Push button 2 OFF, Push button 1 will ON. Back to standby mode.

I enclose here a schematic diagram and coding (where only LM35 A at porta,0 which can operate).

-thank you all-

Attachments

• Dual LM35 temperature control using PIC16F877a asm code.txt
    1.6 KB · Views: 889
  • Dual LM35 temperature control using PIC16F877a.JPG
    Dual LM35 temperature control using PIC16F877a.JPG
    59.8 KB · Views: 1,638
Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back