Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

dsPIC30f4013 WAV player schematic

Status
Not open for further replies.

B4rzan

Hi all,

I am trying to do a project on microcontroller based sound wav player. I have selected my chip (dsPIC30F4013) but I have a problem which is that I cant read the data sheets, I just dont understant it. I need to built a schematic which shows me which ports I am going to be using and which ones I am not using.

my design will be:

1. Process a WAV found file and stream from sd-card
2. the Digital value will then be outputted using PWM
3. display WAV information on LCD
3. I will have 2 Switches (play and pause)

please if any one know something, shine a light on here so I can make a start
and if you have any advice to give please do so.

thanks

Well if you don't understand the data sheet, you really aren't going to get far.

Don't try to read and understand the data sheet all in one go. What you need to do is to start with something simple, such as turning an output on and off. For that you only need a tiny fraction of the data sheet. Then progress to using the i2c port (I think) to read from the SD card, or outputting a PWM waveform.

If you don't know how to turn an output on and off, you read Nigel's tutorials and allow a couple of months full time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back