Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DSP Radio

Status
Not open for further replies.

siyom

I need to design a DSP radio for my second semester project,I've taken a light DSP module that deals with various signal processing techniques including digital filters and analogue filters,I know how FM works as an electronic system,just don't have the slightest clue how that could be implemented in a dsp kit,any tips and pointers?

Si Labs has many different radios. They are different only in software. The hardware is the same. What is happening inside can not be published.
It is good to read about these parts but this is a very big project. FM stereo with SCA.

Start with a simple FM (mono) demodulator and get that working first.
OR
A simple AM to audio.

yes, just it would help appreciate in few concepts and and code modalities. Being a project executor, i do agree, that he has a mojor job at his hand.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back