Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

DRONE PROJECT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muhideen

Pls my friends around the globe I need help on how to build a robotic project? And I'll be glad with immediate attention

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello to my friend's around the globe am a new member in this great site and I just need anybody of you to put me through on how to build a drone and I'll really appreciate you immediate response thanks so much to you all

I believe radio shack sells a diy mini-drone kit, if you want to learn how to physically assemble one. I built my own drone from scratch using a small 2-stroke engine and computer controlled control vanes, it uses a belt-drive system

One example, as you do not give any specific requirements:

You need to give some more information about what general type of thing, how big, how much you can afford etc.

A "robotic project" could be anything from a toy kit costing very little, to a large robot in humanoid or animal form with vision and built-in vision systems etc.
Or even Lego.

eg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back