Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Driving Stepper Motor

Status
Not open for further replies.

vhk

Hello

I buy a stepping motor with TYPE 4H4018S0623-1.8DEG.-15V-0.4A-NO. 9549 .

would you tell me how can i drive it? (What kind of transistor is required fo each coil?)

(I used ULN2003 for driving it but not worked.)

thanks

Here is a circuit to drive a 100mA stepper motor. Use a high-power transistor for your 400mA model:
**broken link removed**

Last edited:
What do you want to use it for? The appropriate drive will change depending on what you use it for.

The title of my project is " controlling stepper motor with RF " (with using microcontrollers)

My stepper motor has 6 wires : two brown(common power wires),yellow,red,blue and white

(Identify the wires to the coils by supplying a voltage on the common power wires and keep one of the other wires grounded while grounding each of the remaining three wires in turn and observing the results...)

thanks for your help

The title of my project is " controlling stepper motor with RF " (with using microcontrollers)
Which microcontroller are you using ?, I had a similar project. I used p1c16f887, unipolar stepper motor and ULN2803AN as the driver.

hi lebohangmaphothoane

maybe atttiny2313 or mega 8 but it's not very important. would you please give me your e-mail that we can do this project together?

what's your RF modules? dose it work?

unipolar stepper motor

Like I promised you. so upload the code in PROTEUS and run the program

Attachments

• step_step.zip
    16.3 KB · Views: 309
You can get some ideas from my web page **broken link removed** Briefly, I use a 12c508 cheap little PIC processor to drive the small 6 wire stepper. There are two variants: one with up/down push buttons and the other with an RS232 connection (I like that one better)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back