Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dragons Fire

Status
Not open for further replies.

tinkerunique

Have several circuit schematics for 10-LED chasers powered by 9VDC or 6VDC. I need to "adapt" them or get a schematic for the same LED's powered by 12VDC. REASON = Dragon picture in a fiberglas spare tire cover. Would like to make the 11 LED's (imbedded into casting resin) light up when the brake lights go on. #1 & #2 can be lighted at the same time (close together). Will be using a 555 & 4017 IC's, and 12V. LED's. Thanks for specific info....

It's probably as simple as changing some resitors or re-arranging the LED's. Post your schematics.

Edit: 3rd thread on this? Couldn't you have just bumped one of your older threads?

Last edited:
Yes, please keep the discussion to one thread.

I'm just glad it's not another post about using gas. :D

I've not read your other threads and I'm not going to search through the forum to find them so don't be surprised if someone else has said any of the following before.

Why do you need a chaser?

Surely you only need a fader?

How about using a smoke machine or dry ice to simulate smoke?

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back