Door exit button

Status
Not open for further replies.

jab99407

I'm a little confused I don't understand how this button works

**broken link removed** Amazon.in PC Fireproof Plastic Door Exit Push Release Button Switch for Electric Access Control (White, 86x86 mm)']Amazon.in PC Fireproof Plastic Door Exit Push Release Button Switch for Electric Access Control (White, 86x86 mm)

I don't understand what is meant by push release button switch.

Does the action start when the button is pressed and released?

Last edited by a moderator:
It's just a momentary operation push switch. The contact is closed while the button is pressed.

When connected in as part of an entry control system, it can be used to trigger a lock release so people can leave a secured area without using a keycard or other entry control device.

Any other momentary push switch could do the same thing, that's just one labelled for that specific use.

They are often made as a rugged version of a simple PB, as in types intended for the disabled, etc, who possibly open from a wheel chair and use a walking stick as a prod !

Go to Amazon and enter **broken link removed** "amazon.in%20pc%20fireproof%20plastic%20door%20exit%20push%20release%20button%20switch%20for%20electric%20access%20control%20%28white%2C%2086x86%20mm%29/']Fireproof Plastic Door Exit Push Release Button Switch for Electric Access Control (White, 86x86 mm)" In the search bar.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…