Most Helpful Member

Attachments

• 2PhaseLogic..jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 489
I don't know why it won't enlage? I'll try this

Attachments

• 2PhaseLogic..jpg
    236.7 KB · Views: 363
It splits the input pulses so that each second pulse input is transfered to output A and the other half is transfered to B.

Reminds me about a demux, but it's not. I dont know how to possible use such a circuit. Nice if anybody having an idea how to use it

neat. You're still playing around with memory devices and logic gates. Kinda ancient stuff, but cool too.

I'm going to use it to make an Electrical Discharge Machine. This will allow me to turn on alternating mosfets to charge and discharge two capacitor banks. The capacitors will be connected to a shaped electrode to machine metal.

I was responding to Boncuk who mentioned a PC motherboard.

EDIT:
I've added a quote.

Last edited:
I dont know how to possible use such a circuit. Nice if anybody having an idea how to use it
Quote myself

I think if I where going to make a driver for a push-pull transformer with basic components (no µPC) then using this circuit would make sense. If adjacent pulses is of same duration, then it should resolve problems with unbalanced DC in transformer. Assuming changes over time won't affect this balance particularly.

I assume if the circuit is possible to expand, so that it split the input pulses out to three separate outputs- then it would make it pretty easy to do PMW on a reluctance motor.

I have redrawn the circuit. Looks pretty nice, doesn't it?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…