Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does anyone knows about to add a new font for ACTIVE TITTLE BAR

Status
Not open for further replies.

bmb99a

I want to run a new programm for finance. But the font is not activated. At the help of the program has advised to choose arialmon font from active tittle bar at the advanced appearance in Display properties. But that needed font is not there.
I have windowsXP SP2, and have the font in my fonts folder of windows.
Do you know what should I do?

bmb99a said:
I want to run a new programm for finance. But the font is not activated. At the help of the program has advised to choose arialmon font from active tittle bar at the advanced appearance in Display properties. But that needed font is not there.
I have windowsXP SP2, and have the font in my fonts folder of windows.
Do you know what should I do?

I have a few questions for you:

1. What is the name of the program?

2. Why do you care what the help file says about the font of a title bar, unless the current font interferes with the application in some way? If there is currently no font set and you see nothing in the title bar, just pick any font you can read from the fonts available.

3. Why are you posting this in an electronics forum? ;) There must be better places for this question. Certainly someone here may be able to help, but it's off-topic in this forum.

Torben

Just I need to know that, how to add a new font for ACTIVE TITTLE BAR.

Is this possible? Or not.
I don't know any chat talks about PC. If you know please give me the address.

Arialmon has the Mongolian character set.
If that is what you need, you could download it from here:

https://www.fontstock.net/search/0/arialmon.html

Exactly where the new font file should be stored on the PC I do not know, I have never done it before.

JimB

bmb99a said:
Just I need to know that, how to add a new font for ACTIVE TITTLE BAR.

Is this possible? Or not.
I don't know any chat talks about PC. If you know please give me the address.

Who knows? You haven't answered the question about what program it is, so only a psychic could help you. If it's not using the installed Windows font, it's probably a pretty iffy program to start with.

Torben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back