Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Does (220V-240V) Short Cycle timer (in seconds) exist on this planet ?? Exmpl like 1S to 24H

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stian

The internet (amazon, ebay, aliexpress,etc) its full of digital timers when I search for it, longt time cycle, short time cycle etc.. but every goddamn timer is a minimum 1 minute, like "operation range: 1M-168H". The digital programable timers has usual the three adjusting main buttons plus some extra, it has the D/W (day/Week) button, the H (Hour) button, and M (Minutes) button, but where is the S (second) button ?????? I have been on daily basis searching and searching and searching and searched and slept and searching but can not find this magical timer. Is there anyone here (a black-belt electro dude) who would be so kind to help me find a 220V Digital Timer that is made for seconds and that it is up to several intervals per day ? Is there anything like this at all in this world? The goal of this timer is that I have a 220V-240V electrical thing at home that I want to run only for a few seconds at the time, and I want to run it like 20-40 times (intervals) every day.

Simply explained, I'm looking for a 220V Digital Programable Timer with many intervals and where the operating range is from 1 second to what ever..

So maybe 40 intervals of 5 seconds per day. :banghead:
Can you live with (5 seconds on and 30 minutes off) repeat for ever? {1 to 30 seconds & 1 to 60 minutes adjustable}
----edited-----
what are you turning on/off???
I need to know how much load. 8amps? motor or heating element?

Last edited:
Thanks a lot for reply :) That would be nice yes, but even nicer If I could adjust it myself... because I will mabye need to adjust it to little bit mor intrvals or less, and same with the cycle time. I was thinking 2 timers connected to eachother, one of the timers would be a normal digital progr timer and the other would be a relay/delay switch timer 0-10 second adjustable.. but it would be mutch nicer if it just could be an all-in-one timer with a operation range from seconds to hours.

This timer would be perfect ..i think, but ofcourseee its not EU outlet and 125V :(

cycle-timer-spartan.jpg

Last edited:
I have some of these. You need to get the right version. They have 220VAC or 110VAC or 24VDC etc.
There are adjustments. (seconds/minutes/hours) and 1-60 (adjustment for off time and for on time)
You will have to insert wires into the ports. "Y1" , "Y2".
It is not a nice finished product. It is a part that is used to make something.
These things are used to run elevators and automatic doors. etc.
upload_2017-10-13_9-44-52.jpeg

okay, it looks a bit extreme for my use, but is it just the same principle as on that short cycle timer in the picture above yours?

Can you for example adjust it to 7 seconds on, 20 minutes off, 7 seconds on, 20 minutes off etc ? Adjust it exactly how you wish with the cycles in seconds and the off- intervals/pauses in minutes ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back