Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Do u have any CCTs for Drive ATAPI CD Rom from PIC16F877A chip as a Audio Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.

pasanrobotics

Hey guys I'm looking for a ATAPI CD ROM project for a long time. Is it possible to make a CD ROM as a audio player? But it must have some more options. Like SKIPP, PAUSE,etc.:)

**broken link removed**

Yes, but back when i could not afford a cd player, i just did it pretty much like your "but not like this stupid" did.

Really that is all that needs to be done... If you want anymore function out of it (mp3 cds), the you might as well just get a laptop. You will end up making an entire computer just to do all the handshaking, codecs, and even audio amps...

It is a pointless project

Marks256 said:
Yes, but back when i could not afford a cd player, i just did it pretty much like your "but not like this stupid" did.

Really that is all that needs to be done... If you want anymore function out of it (mp3 cds), the you might as well just get a laptop. You will end up making an entire computer just to do all the handshaking, codecs, and even audio amps...

It is a pointless project

Ah do u think it is pointless. U know buying a old PC ( old old P4 or some thing like that ) is cheaper than this projects. But still people like to build like this projects. Me also.

The only one I had bothered bookmarking was keith Wilson's, and his site vanished a while back - but you should be able to find various sites by googling.

pasanrobotics said:
Thanks. But first i need little bit simple project.

There is no way to make this a simple project.
Its like:
" I want to build design and build a car but show me how to do it simply with hand tools?"

buy one of the kits
or
build one of the open source projects and learn slowly
by attempting small modifications to the code.

Does this by any chance happen to be a school assignment? If not, then why not just just connect the headphone jack to an amp and call it good?

dav es tech said:
There is no way to make this a simple project.
Its like:
" I want to build design and build a car but show me how to do it simply with hand tools?"

buy one of the kits
or
build one of the open source projects and learn slowly
by attempting small modifications to the code.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

pasanrobotics said:
Hey guys I'm looking for a ATAPI CD ROM project for a long time. Is it possible to make a CD ROM as a audio player? But it must have some more options. Like SKIPP, PAUSE,etc.:)

**broken link removed**
Connect a Creative CDROM it has all the features you want pause,skip etc..and also with a remote.If you need to play MP3 files Buy Discman & give inputs to the amp or to the ROM.It has all the features with a small LCD panel.

If it is not worth change your car something like to a CAMRY etc..its Audio Navigation System has all the features you want.with a 200 GB storage built in hard disk and USB 2.0 Supported.

Suraj143 said:
Connect a Creative CDROM it has all the features you want pause,skip etc..and also with a remote.If you need to play MP3 files Buy Discman & give inputs to the amp or to the ROM.It has all the features with a small LCD panel.

If it is not worth change your car something like to a CAMRY etc..its Audio Navigation System has all the features you want.with a 200 GB storage built in hard disk and USB 2.0 Supported.

Hey if i wanna play mp3 i have many players to do it. But i wanna make some thing. And i saw a car setup, it comes with USB+SD+MMC SLOT .

But I wanna make something

pasanrobotics said:
But I wanna make something

But when you're given links to simple projects, you complain it's not simple enough! - and reading various cards, plus MP3, is going to be a LOT more difficult than the simple player in the link.

pasanrobotics said:

**broken link removed**
Here is a link which you can get some information. The team has put a great effort to do this.All most two years project for them.
**broken link removed**

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back