Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Distance Security sensor

Status
Not open for further replies.

jackster234

Hi,
I'm new to this site and i've been looking for a while now but have been unable to find some kind of distance security sensor. Lets say I want to get up and walk away from a table for a second and I leave my computer or if, say, someone walks away with it and I'm not noticing, I'd like to have some kind of sensor attached to it so that when it gets x feet away from the other sensor (in my pocket or bag) it would start to beep. It seems pretty simple and a really smart thing to do, but I haven't seen this anywhere. I recall something similar awhile back that my father showed me, but I can't recall what it was. Any help would be great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back