Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Disposable Mints :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

fat-tony

**broken link removed**

I thought you guys might find this kinda funny, yet helpful at the same time. Make sure to note the bottom:

The finished fixtures are easily stacked in a cabinet and will remain useful for future projects. An added benefit is that an otherwise discarded package is recycled. Besides, the mints may improve an engineer's social life.

Ha ha..I thought I was the only one to use those. :lol:

But its true, metal candy containers serve as very good Faraday cage used in communication circuits.

awww man, i am graduating in a few days and starting a job on the 22nd... I had over 100 of those boxes that I threw out about a year ago. Oh well.... I'll get more :) I love Altoids

I use them all the time!! CHeck attachment(s).

Attachments

• RCA_Cmoy.jpg
    RCA_Cmoy.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 419
  • Piggyback_Cmoy.jpg
    Piggyback_Cmoy.jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 415
  • Pepper_Cmoy.jpg
    Pepper_Cmoy.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 429
Thanks Tony, im actually quite proud of that one, took me a heck of a time to finish it though. BTW, all of those are headphone amps.

Ivan C>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back