Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Anyone have a schematic for disposable camera charging circuit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

excetara2

Just wanted to know if anyone had a schematic for one of these or can say the general components needed to build one.

excetara2 said:
Just wanted to know if anyone had a schematic for one of these or can say the general components needed to build one.
The circuit is generally very simple. A one transistor flyback charger, a capacitor and the tube and not much more.

Attachments

• kflashf.png
    kflashf.png
    3 KB · Views: 1,560
With less work then it would take to find the parts elsewhere, just ask stores the do photo processing if you can have a few. Might have to talk to a few different employees, try a couple of different stores, but they will give them away free. You can use them as is, or strip the parts you need to build your own. Several surplus sites sell them for a buck or less. Surprised somebody hasn't cashed in on this with Ebay. If the worked at the store, or had friend. Free product, sales price + ridiculous shipping charges = easy money. There are a lot of coil gun, shockers, strobe projects using them on the web, it would be easy to attract customers...

Yeah, I am building a miniature rail gun but wanted it to charge a lot faster. I was going to use a higher voltage battery or something. I also just wanted to design it myself for the learning experience but wasn't sure how.

1) Go to walmart
2) Go to the photo sectiono
3) Beg/Bribe one of the associates to give you all the disposable cameras they have disposed of.

See. Easy as 1, 2, 3. Good luck with #3, though...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back