Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ak, I'm just going to suck it and see. It's just a toy so there is no call for accuracy. If it will "look" towards whatever happens to be nearest it (which might be a person) that is all it needs to do. I want to create a "is that thing watching me?" effect, rather than obvious and precise tracking. I might give it eyes with a bit of mechanical linkage so they lead the head a little. So I guess it would be indoors, and I think "ambient effects" might just make it more interesting!
But out of curiosity, how do you create a "lens" for ultrasound? Some bits of tube perhaps?
I'm quite happy to go with the "left a bit, right a bit" system - it even occurred to me I might (with a bit of tuning) be able to gate the received pulses directly to get the pwm for the servo. Haven't had time to think about that though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back