Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

diode

Status
Not open for further replies.

lecto

I'm going through this past paper I have my first electronic exam next month, I came across this question, Which of the following polarity indicates the cathode connection of a small diode?
A) a band
B) a number
C) a letter
D) an asterisk.
I strongly suspect a band to be the answer but I just want to make sure I'm on the right track. thank you.

I'm going through this past paper I have my first electronic exam next month, I came across this question, Which of the following polarity indicates the cathode connection of a small diode?
A) a band
B) a number
C) a letter
D) an asterisk.
I strongly suspect a band to be the answer but I just want to make sure I'm on the right track. thank you.

Ask yourself whats at the cathode end of diodes symbol on a schematic.:)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back