Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital voice synthesizer ic

Status
Not open for further replies.

mozikluv

:D hi guys,

anybody familiar with this ic? the parts number have been erase and replace with their own number, here is the pin out:

pn 1 - Wosc 1
2 - Wosc 0
3 - S1 (connected to Qa of 74C192)
4 - S2 (connected to Qb of 74C192)
5 - Sel (open)
6 - NRL (tied to gnd)
7 - ROB (tied to gnd or left open)
8 - Rosc 1 (open)
9 - Rocs 0 (open)
10 - DAT (open)
11 - Vdd
12 - AVDD (analog Vdd)
13 - IN (mike input)
14 - AVSS (analog Vss)
15 - Vss
16 - RDout

can anyone tell me whats the real part number and the meaning of the pin designation of pin # 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 10, & 16 ?

thanx

:D

ic part number

a friend told me its RTS0072, but does not know who the manufacturer of this ic. can anyone provide the datasheet of this ic?

thanx

**broken link removed**

It seems to be a combination of english and chinese (or japanese), but all the important data is readable ...

(time to watch some more japanese cartoons and learn the language :p )

synthesizer ic

:D hi exo,

thanx for the response, learning something out of your field is something learned :wink: :D :D

Re: ic part number

mozikluv said:

a friend told me its RTS0072, but does not know who the manufacturer of this ic. can anyone provide the datasheet of this ic?

thanx

hi, i am dinesh from india

rts0072 is manufactured by realtek there other man. making the same i.c.

which is pin 2 pin comatible

for details you can contact me

Check out this circuit as well.

Attachments

• elect_voice.gif
    elect_voice.gif
    19.4 KB · Views: 953
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back