Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

digital or analog bridge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually if you build an equivalent to a killer multi Kilowatt audio amplifier I believe you could actually pull it off without allot of invested parts or time.
Then just use a simple sine wave generator as your input signal source. If built properly I would suspect you could very well be way under the 3% mark.
All you would need is a pair of IC's like this or one of its higher voltage cousins set up as a H bridge with a large current amplifying stage behind them.

Just a theory. I do know there are some op amp IC's out there that can run at around 400 volts now. I just don't know what there part numbers are yet. :)

Attachments

• 3581 High Voltage Op Amp IC.pdf
    2.2 MB · Views: 295
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back