Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital interface conversion to LVTTL 3.3V

Status
Not open for further replies.

avsbaler

i have 2 discrete input interfaces 15V_10mA converted to LVTTL 3.3V output. DI15V_10mA receiver shall be compliant with the following electrical characteristics:
Input voltage : 15V
Pull-down resistor ≥ 1500 Ω
Current: 1mA ≤ I ≤ 10mA
Input: Open (ie <5V) -> Output: 0V
Input: High (ie>10V) -> Output: 3.3V

Can any one help.

What do you need help with? This sounds awful lot like a homework assignment, so I suggest you try to find some solution, and then we can help with that.

Do you want some thing simple that almost does what you want or do you need some thing complicated with a IC or two?

Do you want some thing simple that almost does what you want or do you need some thing complicated with a IC or two?
That would just need a 5.1V zener in series with the input, to comply with the "0V out with 5V in" part, then the resistor values swapped over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back