Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Digital Clock with altera development board

Status
Not open for further replies.

VooDooCC

I have a development board from college and I'm wanting to use it for a few things, one is making a digital clock. I know it's overkill, but I've got it, so why not. I'm going to be basing it on the one from howstuffworks.com since it looks like the most straight forward design.
My issue is: I haven't used the board in about 5 years and am only going off what little I can find on the web, to the best I can tell, I have a 4 MHz oscillator on the board that generates a clock signal, so how would I drop that down to a 60 Hz signal to use for the clock?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back