Differential Amplifier

Status
Not open for further replies.

hi,
I hope you can follow this.

Last edited:
Thank you very much eric. I understood most of the stuff. Actually i understood the way every little circuit works. But i do not understand the way you found all these. For example:
how did you found the time waveform with which you have to drive the S & H circuit(i mean the way of thinking)? And how did you start building this part of the circuit?(i mean your logic).

Thanks!

For example:
how did you found the time waveform with which you have to drive the S & H circuit(i mean the way of thinking)? And how did you start building this part of the circuit?(i mean your logic).
Thanks!

hi,
From what the OP stated about the nature of the input signal to the instrumentation OPA.
ie: voltage levels, expected signal width, required +/- signal sense and the pulse repetition rate etc.

From this data the OPA's and comp thresholds and sample/hold pulse widths were calculated.

Look at the notes on the plot.

Is this what you are asking.?

Attachments

• AAesp03.gif
    46.9 KB · Views: 175
can sombody tell me how can i convert 5 v dc signal from transformer to 12 v dc for operating a relay which is operated at 12 volt and regulates 430 v 16 A AC ????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…