Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dick Smith Q-1559 Digital LCR Multimeter

Status
Not open for further replies.

b.james

I have one of these in its original box in pristine condition with protectors still on screen and probe contacts , a spare fuse ,Manual , rubber holster and probes . All as it would have been received in the 1970's
Price is $60 plus postage of about $10

IMG_1252.png

Last edited:
OH!
you are able to to see the justice , once side dear.b.james .

i saw the other side that is all
. anyway you pushed shame on me.
OK let me tolerate

I have one of these in its original box in pristine condition with protectors still on screen and probe contacts , a spare fuse ,Manual , rubber holster and probes . All as it would have been received in the 1970's
Price is $60 plus postage of about $10

If you need to have an instrument with enclosure , say , for repeated commercial use, I feel $60+10 may not be much. But be sure that the specification of the item suits your specific needs.
I In my case suppose, I need very occasionally and my homemade item totally costs only $5 or less. I never need an enclosure. I followed Phil Rice (VK3BHR ) design and made my own pcb design.
all the best
re\gards
sarma vu3zmv

Hi - thanks for reply , im looking for [high ohms of 2000M ] and mostly all of today's dont have that in scale ie : stop at 20M.
Are you selling this?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back