Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Dexter banned at AAC too

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd put money that 'der' isn't Dexter/Billy/Walters.
First of all, he said thanks and acknowledged the answer he got.
Second, he didn't follow up with a whole heap of other questions.

I got many "warnings" and PM's, and deleted posts over him on AAC. Whats really bad is, that when he comes back, like 4pyros says, he gets to start over like nothing happened and he wasn't even banned! Because all new members are welcome and start with a 'clean slate'!!!!!!!!!

That is one annoyance I have at AAC. People who are known trolls or have a dozen different aliases are allowed to run free because they have a so-called "clean slate". There are several members that moved over there after being banned from here. Some have been abusive already through PMs, yet when brought up with the mods they turned a blind eye. Usually the guys there do a great job, but I firmly disagree with this "clean slate" thing when the person is an obvious troll, and especially if they show abusive behavior through private messages.

I have looked up this new user and can verify that he is not Billy Mayo, unless BM moved about 2000 miles across the country :D

Please keep in mind, however, that this is a public forum. If you have any questions or suspicions involving members, please notify one of the moderators instead of bringing it up publicly. Just a way to keep the peace here :)

Thanks,
Matt

I'm not a fan of banning people.. what are you going to do when he comes back? Try to troll him until he gets banned again? That is exactly what he wants. Just ignore him..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back