Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

deutsch or france student

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm not student anymore, used to live and work in Germany for a while, had girlfriend from France... does this count? :wink:

thanks my friend , i'm planning to do higher courses in electronic engineering after graduating and to work there while studying so i need help. when i find a student from there , that could be very helpful to me.

Anyway , are you still living in germany? can you ask about prices in german universities or actually the high studies there in general?

thanks i advance!

No, I live in Canada now. As for university costs, i think tuition is FREE. (you still have to pay for books, food, place to stay, transportation, etc.)
You should be able to look it up on website of university you are interested in or just call them.

4electros said:
Anyway , are you still living in germany? can you ask about prices in german universities or actually the high studies there in general?

I'm intrigued by this!.

Your location is Syria, I don't even know what your native language would be? - Syrian perhaps? - perhaps you might tell us?.

You're posting in an English forum, in quite excellent English, and you're asking about German universities and (presumably) French universities, so I'm imaging you speak (and write) a similar standard of German and French?.

Don't know about anyone else?, but I'm feeling humbled :oops:

Nigel Goodwin said:
I'm intrigued by this!.

Your location is Syria, I don't even know what your native language would be? - Syrian perhaps? - perhaps you might tell us?.

Dear Mr.Nigel I didn't mention in location that Syria is formally called syrian arab republic so syria is an arab country, we speak arabic here in syria as many other arab coutries but of course every country and every city has its own tone, syrian speak in their own tone

Nigel Goodwin said:
You're posting in an English forum, in quite excellent English, and you're asking about German universities and (presumably) French universities, so I'm imaging you speak (and write) a similar standard of German and French?.

Don't know about anyone else?, but I'm feeling humbled

I couldn't understand well what you meant with such words but if I made something wrong, pleaes accept my real sorrow!

BTW, this is a link to syriatourism website, just for adversiting purpose :wink:

http://www.syriatourism.org/

thanks.

he was just admiring you...don't worry....

i guess u need to have at least masters to make further studies in germany...u have to know german very well too.....but germany is more suitable if u r into mechanical eng. or mechatronics....check this site:

www.daad.com

but in france, i think they have less restrictions...it is better for electronic engineering

good luck,
Salma Bakr

thanks for your reply salamino.why did you say that in france there are less restrictions than germany? could you clarify more please?

anyway i'm studying electronic engineering, would you care to give more advices about? i will be very appreciated for that!

BTW, where are you from? you'll probably refer to that in location profile's option

thanks a lot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back