Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Should it be a LED or an LED?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because, as becomes clear if you read the thread, everyone follows the same rule but it depends how you pronounce LED.

Mike.
I read all the posts. And your right, it depends how you pronounce it. You even had the A vs AN rule memorized. So, why is it so difficult to decide a or an, once you make a decision how to pronounce it? YOU even created a thread.

I read all the posts. And your right, it depends how you pronounce it. You even had the A vs AN rule memorized. So, why is it so difficult to decide a or an, once you make a decision how to pronounce it? YOU even created a thread.

I really have to say this, and I know many will agree. It is so pleasant when you STFU for weeks at a time.

Same comment still applies.

tenor.gif

So you just asked to be argumentative?

Mike.
Back on my ignore list.
Your?

So you just asked to be argumentative?

Mike.
Back on my ignore list.
Your?
I wonder what I did to get off his ignore list. If someone knows, send me a note so I don't do it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back