Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravo

Q: A precision pressure sensor produced an output voltage according to the equation: Vs=(P X 13)mV+1683 mV or P=(Vs -1632) / 131. Use a combination of inverting amplifiers,non-inverting amplifiers and !V reference voltage sources to implement the amplifier for the sensor such that it will produce an output such that Vo=P,for the range from -10 psi tp + 10 psi,where Vo is the output voltage in volt and P is in pressure measure in psi(ie Vo=+,- 10 V

LOL. Next he will ask if this is McDonalds.

I ask for some help and three stupid clumsy replied as though they are very intelligent and making fun of my question.

ravo, you asked for help on a school work question, you weren't even intelligent enough to rephrase it so it didn't sound like school work.

You didn't even explain what you did and did not understand about the question..

Don't come here and tell us what you think about us, cause you're just another moron on his way out da forums without the quick answer they wanted. We don't generally even care what people with thousands of posts have to say, so you best have something intelligent to say from you first one.

Last edited:
What I said was a joke. It was because you just cut-and-pasted a homework or exam question directly to the forum like someone was going to take your order, cook up your result and serve it to you nice and hot in the drive through so you can zoom away with your tasty fast food answer. ;)

We could tell that you cut and pasted it right out of the test because everything was spelled correctly, unlike the posts that you wrote yourself.

I don't think the OP will come back. His last activity was 6 December

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back