Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

design circuit for genrating megnatic field

Status
Not open for further replies.

noormeen

hi guys,
can anyone help me to find circuit to generat magnatic field by electrical fiel,beasuse i am going to design a alarm that detect when some one forget to cole fridg the alarm will work then the meganatic feild will produce in order to try to cols the door of fridge'

with regards
plz try to help me as soons as possiple
thnx

err could you please re-write I found that extreamly hard to follow and didnt understand the last section???

As to generating a magnetic field via an electric field (that is all I followed) coil up some wire and pass an electric current throught this coil to generate a magnetic field

Could you please re-write so that we can understand what you want.

Re: thnx styx

noormeen said:
but i wanna full circuit

drawing circuit

You could also try to be a bit more polite, you are asking for a favour, after all.
Also, requests such as "as soon as possible" have no place here. You *might* get answers to your questions if they are asked clearly (what does "col" mean??), if they are asked politely and you do not try to be impatient.

If I undestand it right, he wants something to generate enough magnitism to pull closed a fridge door if you leave it open for a certain period of time...

sounds like a lot of work for what a simple delayed close door spring can do. **broken link removed**

kiko, you have amazing powers to make sense of that one :lol:

Another simple way would be tilting the fridge silghtly back by putting something under the front legs. The door will then self shut if its not opened past 90 degrees.
Of course, one could create a powerful magnetic field or instal a robotic arm to do this simple task :wink: . I sometimes wonder how some minds work :roll: .

or get a girlfriend or wife to follow you around and close doors for you :lol:

*runs before any ladies read this* :wink:

Now that everyone had their laugh, let's try to help the guy get
his little project complete. closing fridge door might be a difficult
task since it requires more power. Here is simple alarm that
will keep on buzzing as long as door is open. It is not likely
that someone will forget to close it with something this persistant.

Attachments

• fridge.gif
    fridge.gif
    2.1 KB · Views: 752
if you were going for something THAT simple then why not just power it from the lightbulb socket in the fridge?

*Remembers a light activated novelty pig that "oinked" whenever you opened the fridge*

for a lil pizzaz you can throw a capacitor to charge up before powering on the buzzer giving you a lil time to grab and close without a alarm going off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back