Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

Design a terminal window.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought the thread should have ended when you told him to learn VB. I think Derstom8 is spot on and it's time the OP started using google and data sheets.

I also agree, C'mon Ian, it's time to cut the cord.

Ah!! But what have we learned.... I had NEVER seen Processing before and I use the Arduino IDE... I have downloaded and played with this tool.

If this thread had stopped way back I wouldn't have downloaded the tool.

All you skeptics need to give Ritesh a wider berth....

Ian, I wish I could have a pint with you!

I got moderated when I offered to drink a bottle of vodka with Ritesh.. but yes. I will buy pints to anyone from ETO.. two for Ian. Guinness?

I got moderated when I offered to drink a bottle of vodka with Ritesh.. but yes. I will buy pints to anyone from ETO.. two for Ian. Guinness?

I think it was more for the insinuation than the vodka..

I would have a pint with any of you.... But alas, the only place in USA I've been was New Jersey, and Staten Island..

Mr T I've never been to Finland either..... Sorry.

Mr T I've never been to Finland either..... Sorry.

You can watch the Conan O'Brien Finland special. Do not watch the Gordon Ramsay Finland episode!

I would have a pint with any of you.... But alas, the only place in USA I've been was New Jersey, and Staten Island..

I spent a week in Oldham several years ago, Very nice place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Back