Continue to Site

Welcome to our site!

Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

• Welcome to our site! Electro Tech is an online community (with over 170,000 members) who enjoy talking about and building electronic circuits, projects and gadgets. To participate you need to register. Registration is free. Click here to register now.

delay

Status
Not open for further replies.

rebiyarasheed

sir,
how can i get a delay corresponding to .0025s in pic16f877A BY USING TIMER1.SIR,I want the correct timer value and the formulae of that,which oscillator is preferrable for that ,for crystal ,wheter there is any need to make any change inside the program,i am doing a project on multilevel inverters using a new topology.

sir,
how can i get a delay corresponding to .0025s in pic16f877A BY USING TIMER1.SIR,I want the correct timer value and the formulae of that,which oscillator is preferrable for that ,for crystal ,wheter there is any need to make any change inside the program,i am doing a project on multilevel inverters using a new topology,i wan't the timer value in assembly language itself,can u help me for that.

sir,
how can i get a delay corresponding to .0025s in pic16f877A BY USING TIMER1.SIR,I want the correct timer value and the formulae of that,which oscillator is preferrable for that ,for crystal ,wheter there is any need to make any change inside the program,i am doing a project on multilevel inverters using a new topology,i wan't the timer value in assembly language itself,can u help me for that.

hi,:)
Look here:
PIC Timer Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

New Articles From Microcontroller Tips

Back